zaterdag 7 augustus 2010

I love pocketwatches and especially mine!

Say hello lovely pocketwatch.
I was always crazy about pocketwatches ever since I can remember,
watching Alice in Wonderland just made me want one more and more!
I got this a year or so ago I think, it's a fully functioning ornate pocket watch with Quartz watch movement, it measures 2.5 cm wide and I love it a lot!
I ordered it from the UK, from one of my favorite online stores.
I think it cost about 17 pounds and with shipping to Belgium it's about 25 pounds?
So that'd be something about 32 euros I think!
Since I never bother to wear a watch, I had the great idea to buy this.
I love wearing it, it goes with everything and it's really handy!
Also it's a very beautiful ornate pocketwatch.
I think it's one of the best buys I ever did.




It came in this really tiny turquoise box (I love turquoise FIY)



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten